Search Box

Custom Search

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fixed (Finally)

So when I thought I fixed the comments, I left another box checked that I never read the fine print that said “Comment's won’t work if this is displayed with this option and that option”. Oh well… its fixed now! Leave comments and suggestions if you want! They’re awfully helpful.


PS: Make sure you do not use a pop up blocker, or allow this site as an exception. No pop up ads, but for the comment to work, the only way I could figure it out was with a pop up window for comment entry.

Also, does anyone have a copy of the Buzzcuts and More videos by Fred Scerbo? I’ve always wanted to see them, but can’t find them anywhere. I was thinking of digitizing them, but I have no copy to put into computer format. If you do, pop me off an e-mail at jake.earns@gmail.com

And if there are nay other problems, I’ll try to fix them, just let me know, I thought that comments worked and people didn’t like me because they didn’t leave any, and then I got a few e-mails saying they still didn’t work! Even if I don’t respond right away, I take your thoughts in consideration!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice photos. Bald head its good option for young men and boys. I am form country when bald head (in most of schools) is part of school regulations.
Very nice:)